Junior Payroll Administrator
We are currently seeking a Junior Payroll Administrator to join our team in North Vancouver. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will administer the full-cycle payroll process and benefits for various clients and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Full-cycle payroll ensuring accurate and timely processing
• Administration of benefits
• Issuing of ROEs
• Calculating and preparing manual cheques
• Ensuring compliance with legislated standards
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly remittances to WCB for all provinces
• Preparation of monthly remittances to EHT
• Reconciliation and balancing of CRA remittances to payroll system
• Providing customer support to clients
• Various other duties within the payroll department
• Completion of CPA Level 1 - PCP
• Prior payroll and benefits experience - minimum of one year
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Knowledge of accounting processes, specifically related to journal entries, CRA remitting, WCB and EHT reporting and reconciliations
• Exceptional data entry skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational, time management and customer service skills
• Fluent in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
This position is available immediately.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your interest; however, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.